Join our CAPITAL CAMPAIGN for Our New Clinic Serving those living and working in the Poway Unified School District
Home | Career Opportunities | In
the News | Press Releases | Events | Annual Report | Board of Directors | Our
Supporters | It's About People
If you are interested in volunteering, please call Ruth Manzano, Community Connections Director, at (760) 520-8324 or email Ruth at email@example.com
Please call Connie Burke, Director of Philanthropy, at (760) 520-8365 or email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a tour for your service group or learn more about giving opportunities.
YOU CAN HELP by giving a donation to Neighborhood Healthcare to help pay for basic health care needs of those that have lost their jobs in these uncertain times. You can make a difference!
Click on the area you live in to read about the needs in that area and how you can help.
ESCONDIDO, PAUMA VALLEY, TEMECULA, EL CAJON, LAKESIDE
How You Can Help
Top Ten Ways You Can Make a Difference
- ENCOURAGE your friends and family to see their doctor regularly. Tell others about Neighborhood Healthcare.
- UNDERSTAND how Neighborhood Healthcare makes a difference in the community by surfing our website.
- Send a donation today to Neighborhood Healthcare, 425 North
Date Street, Escondido, CA 92025 or please contact Connie Burke, Philanthropy Director for Neighborhood Healthcare at 760-520-8365 or email@example.com for more information.
- VISIT one of Neighborhood Healthcare’s eleven healthcare sites and see our dedicated staff at work. We are happy to schedule a tour at your convenience.
- CHALLENGE your state legislators by writing letters and advocating for better funding for healthcare.
- ORGANIZE a fundraiser and name Neighborhood Healthcare as a beneficiary.
- SPEAK to your faith community or service club about Neighborhood Healthcare and the ways to improve the health of your community or call us at 760-520-8365 to request a speaker.
- GIVE to Neighborhood Healthcare through a planned gift. This ensures that your gift will provide a legacy of caring.
- VOLUNTEER your time at Neighborhood Healthcare and give to others by sharing your time and talent. We have both volunteer and Intern opportunities. Contact Ruth Mazano at 760-520-8324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENGAGE in our mission of providing affordable quality health care to those most in need by visiting www.coveringtheuninsured.org and start changing the way people view the uninsured.